Thursday, April 21, 2005


One of my earliest memories is of the Violet-green Swallows that used my dad's nestboxes, and I always wished that I could watch the actual nest-building process, and what they did with the chicken feathers I tossed up for them to catch on the wing. Of course, the indoors part was always hidden from view. But now, thanks to technology, I can satisfy my curiosity about that. This female was checking out one of my boxes today, and seemed to like the layout pretty well.

5 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Leelo the Funnies Thing In Town said...

I have to say, that is one adorible bird! It's pretty too.kiebigfat apple

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Leelo the Funnies Thing In Town said...

I have to say, that is one adorible bird! It's pretty too.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Leelo the Funnies Thing In Town said...

oops

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Leelo the Funnies Thing In Town said...

I have to say, that is one adorible bird! It's pretty too.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Leelo the Funnies Thing In Town said...

Oops! My computer is doing something weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home